Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pack up your things, it's time to go home.

Australia, I'm ready, are you?

6 months have gone by since I left Australia for Germany and now everything is moving in reverse, closing accounts I'd struggled to open, feeling the weather cool down instead of warming up and saying goodbye to old friends instead of saying hello to new ones.

The time has been nothing if not filled with all sorts of experiences, good and bad.

All I can say is that the best memories would not have been possible without all the friends, family and all the other major and minor characters that made the story what it was. So this post is dedicated to all of you to say thank you and whatever you did, I noticed and appreciated it.

Until next time....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Can't beleive you are going home champ! Europe won't be the same without your boozing, trouble making influence!!
Nicolson

Tuesday, 05 September, 2006  
Blogger dr. s said...

And what next in the tales of Monsieur Molnar, Australian Bastard? Have you changed your job description now you're back home; or perhaps brewing up some special kind of madness for a sequel!

All the best friend Chops,
s.l.

Sunday, 10 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a trip!

Surely you knew that spreadable meat was never going to be tasty?! I can't beleive that's what you [i]chose[/i] to eat.

Is there any beer left in europe?

yarr!

Monday, 18 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alex,

So I`m here to say hallo, and I have to saw the flat share isn`t the same till u have gone to Australia. I`m glad that you have been my flat mate, hope we will see us again.

Greetz from Mannheim Jürgen

Tuesday, 24 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home